Comes in a drawstring burlap pouch.
Set of 4 – One of each plushie
Set of 8 – Two of each plushie
Plushies for Conservation is a community enterprise which provides alternative livelihood to Indigenous Peoples’ communities living within the forest. The project aims to increase the communities’ commitment to the conservation and protection of biodiversity and the forest.
Philippine Eagle Plushie
- Handmade by SEBNAKA (Sinaka Eagle Bagtok Napunangan Kayupaton Association) women of Brgy. Tumanding, Arakan, North Cotabato
Rufous Hornbill Plushie
- Handmade by Sinabbadan women of Brgy. Sibulan, Toril, Davao City
Mindanao Flying Squirrel Plushie
- Handmade by GADNAI (Guilang-guilang Apo Datu Nanikunan Association, Inc.) women of Brgy. Guilang-guilang, Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon
- Additional cost of P40 each
Philippine Trogon Plushie
- Handmade by PALUPA (Panuandig Lumadnong Panaghiusa) women of Brgy. Ganatan, Arakan, North Cotabato
Items are shipped out via JRS Express or J&T Express one week upon placement of the order. An email with the tracking number will be sent once the package has been shipped.
Items are available for shipping to Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, UAE, UK, USA and Taiwan via LBC Express. International orders can only be processed through email. Please send your orders to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The PEF will not be held liable for delays or any other errors made by the third-party courier, including lost, stolen, damaged, or incorrectly delivered packages.